Thank you for your continued support as a member of the Texas Health Huguley Fitness Center. We are pleased to announce that the fitness center will reopen on Monday, May 18 at 25% capacity.
The health and safety of our Texas Health Huguley Fitness Center members, our hospital staff and our community continue to be one of our top priorities. In order to keep you safe, we will be adhering to the following guidelines:
- All Fitness Center members will be required to practice social distancing.
- Members will be asked to scan their membership card or Huguley badge for a “touchless” check in.
- Locker rooms and showers are open, but locket keys are not being issued.
- Aerobics classes will be limited to 10 participants per class. Participants are required to reserve a spot by contacting the front desk.
- Members will be asked to disinfect equipment before and after use. Hospital grade disinfectant spray bottles and wipes are spaced throughout the facility.
- Free weight equipment and circuit machines have been spaced appropriately on the gym floor.
- All other cardio equipment will be powered off to encourage social distancing.
- Fitness Center team members will be wearing masks and will be temperature screened each day before beginning their shift.
- Members and guests are encouraged to wear a mask while entering the gym.
- Kids Klub is open from 7:45 a.m. - 2 p.m. Please call 817-568-3388 to reserve your spot. All children will have their temperature checked before entering Kids Klub
Thank you for partnering with us to keep our community safe. We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon!